Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Place to Be

Introduction: This poem was written in about ten minutes, so please dont mind some of those stupid sentences that I've used. The poem is an 'ode' to a place where I get ultimate comfort and relaxation!

"I wake up from sleep and go to that place,
Neither to read nor to see my face.
But to relax for a few minutes,
And to solve problems of numbers and digits.

It’s a place where my imagination thrives,
and I can have a hundred wives!
I may even possess some dangerous knives,
And with those I claim a thousand lives!

The place where I make beautiful compositions,
‘Tis also the place where I do meditation.
It’s a place where my mind works best,
And in silence and peace, I can quietly rest.

It’s the place where I fulfil my dreams,
About that place I boasted a lot, it seems!
Yet that’s where the world is explored by me,
My TOILET indeed is a place to be!"

No comments: